I agree to adhere to any specific instructions given by you the owner.
I will take the utmost care of your dog(s), ensuring their safety and welfare whilst in my care. I will do everything within my power to protect your dog(s) from any danger and will treat your dog(s) with the respect, love and kindness that they deserve, ensuring that they have the very best experience.
- Full payment for services (agreed either at the time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or by the date specified on the invoice via cash or bank transfer.
- Cancellations must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the agreed booking time, except in the case of emergency illness. If less then 24 hours notice is given, the service will be charged in full. Walks are fully chargeable if I arrive but cannot gain entry through no fault of my own.
- The client must provide all items necessary for the dog(s) to be satisfactory cared for in the clients absence. (I.e., food, leads, tags, collars etc). Should the dog(s) require any additional supplies whilst within Carlen's Canines & Companions are, they will be purchased and added to the invoice.
- You understand that the T&C act as permission for Carlen's Canines & Companions to hold keys to your property, which you have willingly provided in order to be able to pick up your dog from your home for dog care or dog walking appointments. You understand that your keys will be used only for agreed purposes, will not be copied and will be immediately returned upon request.
If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off in order to complete an assignment charges will be applied for each trip depending on distance.
- The client MUST provide Carlen's Canines & Companions with the name and contact details of both their vet and someone capable of making a decision relating to the dog(s) in an emergency.
- Carlen's Canines & Companions must be alerted to any behaviour problems with the dog(s) at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of any future contract.
- Although Carlen's Canines & Companions holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible the dog(s) should be insured by the client. We reserve the right to refuse a booking for any dog(s) which are not insured.
- You agree that photos of your pet may be used for promotional purposes by Carlen's Canines & Companions. Your pets name may be used but your personal identity will be protected.
Please note that for periods of sitting longer then 48 hours a minimum 50% deposit is required